Sunday, June 13, 2010

the internet connection is too slow for pictures post

Good morning from Twin Falls.

We are enjoying a nice cup of French pressed coffee, nestled in between two gigantic motor-homes, in the lovely KOA.

We are the youngest people here.

4 weeks late, and thousands in the hole, we are finally living the dream.

We officially pulled away from Utah yesterday afternoon, in the middle of a storm....come hell or high water sort of thing. The truck that has caused so much heartache in the last few weeks, pulled like a dream, and all that living in my mother-in-laws yard was nice practice for the real thing.

We are slowly discovering things that we need to learn, such as: living in a KOA is more than rent in Ogden. Bear enjoys early (early) morning walks through the neighborhood. And I need to get use to beer that has alcohol in it.

But, everything is going smoothly thus far, and I'm still in shock it is actually happening.

1 comment:

  1. Yay. Living the dream! I am so jealous. I wish I was jobless... Living in a trailer. But with all the freetime in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete