Saturday, February 5, 2011

why does saying "i'm not a crazy person"



make me sound like a crazy person?

i love following blogs. i think they are like reading someones journal, like a little peak into their lives. people tend to be pretty honest on them, sending these little notes out into space, wondering if others read them. (or at least i wonder)

but, by getting to know someone this way, or on facebook or any of the other sites, you have this strange sense of friendship, or camaraderie at least, but actually communicating is problematic.

i learned this tonight.

i tried to send one of my fellow bloginites an email, not just a comment. it was difficult to say the least. i feel like i know her, so i tried casual. but i don't actually know her, and my casual may not come across properly. so i try formal, but it sounds pretentious and not at all like me.

i was probably over thinking it.

anyway, i felt silly. so, all of you reading this who don't know me, i'm not as crazy as i sound. also, i would love to hear from any of you.......unless you're crazy.

and, i hope you enjoy the little peaks into my life, i am as honest on here as i can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment