Sunday, December 12, 2010

to my dad, on his birthday


another year passes, and i reflect on the many things you've taught me.

1. if i go hundreds of miles over, you will change my oil for me. then wash my car, and give me a lecture about oil.

2. playing is a wednesday activity.

3. naps are best when taken on the floor.

4. growling is an acceptable form of communication.

5. popcorn must be made with precision, and cleaning the popper is out of the question.

6. work days should begin slowly, with coffee, and jammies at the computer.

7. it takes talent to ride a bike, and you kick my ass every time.

8. 6 am is the only time to waterski.

9. anytime is a good time for bloody mary's.

10. when talking to babies; stomp, smile, laugh and make crazy faces, they love it.

love you dad. happy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment