Friday, June 10, 2011

it's the little things

when i wake, and drink my coffee, and browse all my favorite blogs, it's the little things that make me smile in the morning, things that are all mine.



my porch plants growing in very little light, yet still reaching for the sun. someday, they will be beautiful and mighty plants.
the corner of our yard my mister made his very own. grill, pad, river, a manly place to cook.
bikes waiting and ready to be ridden. we let them look outside during the night, so they don't feel so cooped up.
and the boobie-trap k put in front of the door. we (i) lost our house key, and this is his version of a burglar alarm. i feel like it needs a bucket of water to drop down on the thieves head.

good morning.
i hope your day started with a smile as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment