Monday, February 1, 2010

and so it begins....


I imagine that the first post of a blog is much like the first entry of a journal. The idea that it must begin brilliant, or with some sort of novel idea, and it seems I am at a loss for words. But, that small inconvenience has never stopped me before. And so I will begin, stumbling my way through, lacking brilliance, and without a good first line.

My goal here is to just put down on a page my experience, both with life and with climbing, and to see where each will take me. So, with that, lets begin.....

1 comment:

  1. such a cute pic of you and sassy! I can just imagine that she is think "where we going bonnie? where we going bonnie? lets go! lets go!"

    congrats on getting your blog started. I love the name, too! nice work :)

    ReplyDelete