Friday, February 5, 2010

morning in st george


Vacation mornings are my favorite mornings. They are just about the only time K wakes before I do. A hold-over from his childhood. He likes to get up early, go outside and see where we've ended up, and he always come back with delicious coffee (I knew I married him for a reason). Double shot latte this morning--get things started off right.

The drive in was pretty easy, basically Provo, and you're here. Minus one little incident at a fast food place, I will not name names (carls jr).

I get teased alot for getting married so young, but road trips remind me of why. We reconnect on the road, something about long distances, snacks, a little music, and time, gives us the chance to talk. 5 hours in the car, not a problem. So go ahead, think I'm crazy, my best funnest friend and I are going climbing.

So much sensitivity for such an early morning, must be the coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment