Wednesday, February 24, 2010

spring...stubborn and elusive

Yesterday was a gorgeous but cold (18 degrees!) day. So, as we waited for it to warm up, we played a little rock, gym, snowboarding, trying to decide what to do. Landed on snowboarding.

We went to Wolf Mountain, a sweet little resort in the sun. I think it may have been send your child to the mountain day, because there were also tons of junior high aged rug rats running around.

A little self congratulations, I am getting much better at snowboarding. About time, since I've been at it over 10 years. K, on the other hand, is a beautiful snowboarder, one of the reasons I fell in love with him (ahhh). I could spend days watching him float down the mountain, going of jumps, and generally being amazing.

The sun is gone, and snow has once again replaced her. Looks like the gym will win tonight.

1 comment:

  1. You and your physical fitness disgust me :) I will be sitting in class, on my ass, with my stretch marked belly. Aren't you jealous?

    ReplyDelete