Saturday, February 13, 2010

i need a vacation, and more coffee


This will do.

I've come to the conclusion that I like vacations the most. And before you get all "um...hello, you just got back from a vacation" I know. I don't care. I want to go again.

I think the monotony of day to day life, and the weather is getting to me. I want sunshine, and warmth and maybe a beach. Yes, definitely a beach. With very large rocks sticking out of the ocean that I can climb on. And drinks with umbrellas in them. Yes, that sounds nice, I need that to happen. And, bonus, it would also line up nicely with my love of palm trees.

1 comment:

  1. I understand. "mini-vacations" are not the same as real vacations. Mini-vacations are completely necessary for sanity, and real vacations are also important, but get pushed to the side because of time or money or blahblahblah.

    ReplyDelete